BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Every full-time employee accrues PTO per calendar year*. Depending on the position, we offer between 1 and 2 weeks of PTO. (*Accrual starts after a 6-month probationary period)
- 4 TENS – Our typical work-week is Monday through Thursday, 7am to 5:30pm. We work four ten-hour days most weeks, which provides our crews with a 3-day weekend most weeks.
- Tool Program – Although we require our technical field crew members to own their own personal tool set up to perform their jobs (specialty tools excluded), Finish Point pays for the maintenance of these tools. (All consumables are provided by the company – saw blades, fasteners, adhesive, etc.)
- Apprentice Tool Budget – Apprentice carpenters are given a yearly budget for the purchase of personal tools. These are tools that are purchased by the employee, at the expense of the company, for the employee to keep. (The tool budget continues for a maximum of three years, restrictions apply).
- Performance Pay – Finish Point offers all full-time and part-time employees a percentage of the net profits each year*. This performance pay is usually dispersed 4 times per year. (*Eligibility and restrictions apply)
- Technical Training Programs – Finish Point offers technical training to all field and shop employees through a variety of programs such as Tool Box Talks, Starting Point – Apprentice Training, and Support Carpenter Training classes.
- Leadership Training – Finish Point offers general leadership, business development, and management training to all employees through Leadership Lunches, attendance at regional conferences, as well as internal training.
- Company Events/Outings – We work hard and we like to play hard. We have several company sponsored outings and events that we enjoy. Examples: Spring Paintball Event, golf outings, participation in local charity events, Fall Family Picnic, and Christmas Party.
- Company Apparel – Finish Point provides all employees with shirts, hats, and other branded apparel to wear each work day.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
(click on the position to learn more)
- Experience with high end production (production speed and high quality)? – (Lead positions)
- Can you pass a drug test?
- Can you pass a background test?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Do you maintain a PRESENTABLE AND PROFESSIONAL appearance?
If you can answer yes to the questions above, then keep reading. We have a NO SMOKING policy. If you would like to be considered for a position with Finish Point Trim & Millwork, Inc., then send a 1-page resume with a 1-page cover letter with the following to email@example.com : (again… follow the directions if you wish to be considered) COVER LETTER MUST CONTAIN:
- CELL PHONE
- DESCRIPTION OF YOUR WORK VEHICLE
- LIST YOUR SPECIFIC FINISH CARPENTRY/MILLWORK/CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- DESCRIBE YOUR TOOL KIT (saw(s), power tools, hand tool assortment) – (for Carpentry Positions)
- DESCRIBE YOUR FORMAL EDUCATION – (for Support Staff Positions)
- LIST YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY (Make sure you include length of employment, responsibilities, REFERENCE INFORMATION)*
*We will not contact any references until we have your verbal or written permission.