The Logistics Support (LS) position at Finish Point is critical to the day-to-day production and operations of the company. The person that fills this role is responsible for communication and coordination as it provides support for field operations. Even though this position may be part-time to full-time and limited carpentry experience is required, the person that fills this role has to be well-organized, disciplined, extremely detail oriented and have a passion to serve others.
The LS supports the day-to-day operations and provides logistical coordination of the field, shop and the company as a whole.
Coordinates with management and lead carpenters to provide projects with materials, supplies and equipment before, during and after projects.
- Collect and process information from management and lead carpenters about logistic needs of projects and administration
- Efficiently manage schedule and sensitivity in timeliness for addressing logistic needs
- Make a positive impression on all FP customers and vendors
- Perform Customer Care (going the extra mile) for customers and FP team members
- Exemplify a team attitude towards other team members at all times (be the team’s cheerleader)
- Accurate record keeping in regards to job scope, time, mileage and other expenses
- Provide support on non-technical carpentry tasks as it fits the workday
A vehicle allowance is included for this position.